Seeknit Crochet Hook with Aluminium Tip 13cm
This variant is currently sold out
These crochet hooks with an aluminium hook tip are a carefully crafted and high quality product carrying Seeknit’s characteristic stylish design. The specially grooved grip is designed to prevent slipping and allows you to easily hold your hook in your hand without the need for excessive pressure, reducing hand fatigue, stabilising the tip angle and providing a more relaxed crochet experience. The aluminium tip allows your yarn to effortlessly glide without resistance.
- carefully selected renewable high quality Japanese Moso bamboo
- smooth, durable and warm to the touch
- aluminium tip
- grooved to make it easier to hold and prevent slipping
- grips stabilise the tips to make knitting comfortable and less tiring on your hands
- perfect for crocheting hats, bags, blankets and other creations
Seeknit needles and accessories are manufactured by a well established 100 year old Japanese company called Kinki Amibari. This leading knitting needle manufacturer, produces needles of the finest quality using renewable Japanese bamboo, made by traditional craftsmen who have inherited their expertise through many generations.
Bamboo crochet needles have been a long time favourite among crocheters all over the world. Bamboo that grows in Japan is especially hard and resilient with an excellent lustre. Using bamboo means very little environmental impact and due to its fast growth, is an extremely renewable resource.