Seeknit Bamboo Cable-Stitch Holders
This product is currently sold out.
A set of three bamboo cable stitch holders of varying lengths and diameters in a curved bow shape. The curved shape prevents stitches from falling off, and the smooth bamboo ensures the stitches glide when you need to pick them up.
- carefully selected renewable high quality Japanese Moso bamboo
- specifically designed to hold even slippery stitches securely
- longer length than most cable needles
- sharp tips are able to lift even the finest lace weight yarn stitches
- warm in your hands and comfortable to hold
Seeknit needles and accessories are manufactured by a well established 100 year old Japanese company called Kinki Amibari. This leading knitting needle manufacturer, produces needles and accessories of the finest quality using renewable Japanese bamboo, made by traditional craftsmen who have inherited their expertise through many generations.
Bamboo that grows in Japan is especially hard and resilient with an excellent lustre. Using bamboo means very little environmental impact and due to its fast growth, is an extremely renewable resource.
Set of three includes the following sizes: